Uttarakhand Power Corporation Limited (UPCL), a Government of Uttarakhand Undertaking is a sole electricity distribution licensee of the state. Today, UPCL is supplying electricity to its 2.50 million consumers across the State with peak demand of 2233 MW. The turnover of the Company during Financial Year 2018-19 was Rs. 6218.61 Cr. UPCL is committed to supply quality and reliable power to its consumers at affordable cost.
Uttarakhand Power Corporation Limited (UPCL) has released notification for filling up 105 vacancies for the post of Assistant Engineer, Account Officer, Law Officer & Various Posts.
UPCL Vacancy Details : –
- Assistant Engineer – 79 Posts
- Accounts Officer – 15 Posts
- Law Officer – 02 Post
- Personnel Officer – 08 Posts
- Senior Industrial Engineer – 01 Post
UPCL Selection Process will be based on Written Test & Personal Interview.
All desirous and eligible applicants shall apply ON-LINE after satisfying themselves that they are eligible as per the terms and conditions of this recruitment. Interested candidate may apply and submit the application form before the closing date. The details are given in the official notification.
Category : – Electronics/Electrical Sector.
Job Location : – Uttarakhand
Job Title : – Assistant Engineer, Account Officer, Law Officer & Various Posts.
No. of Post : – 105 Posts.
Salary : – Read Official Notification.
Eligibility : –
- AE – Candidates should be a Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical, Power Engineering, Power System Engineering/Civil from a recognized Institute/University.
- Accounts Officer – CA/ICWA/ MBA (Finance)
- Law Officer – Candidates should be a Graduate in Law from a recognized University.
- Personnel Officer – Post Graduate or equivalent in Personnel Management/Industrial Relations/Business Management with specialization in Personnel Management with minimum 5 years of post-qualification experience.
- Senior Industrial Engineer – Engineering graduate with post-graduate or equivalent in Industrial Engineering from a recognized Institute of repute with a minimum of 7 years of post-qualification experience. (Read Official Notification)
Age Limit : – 42 years As on 01/01/2021. (Read Official Notification)
Application Fees : –
- Gen/OBC/EWS candidates – Rs. 800/-
- SC/ST candidates of UK – Rs. 400/-
- Pay Examination fee through Debit / Credit card/UPI/Net Banking. (Read Official Notification)
How to Apply : – Visit http://tscpantnagar.com/UPCL/Default.aspx to Apply Online Application form. Read Official Notification.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application – 17/03/2021. (Read Official Notification)
Advt. No. : – UPCL/2021/Rectt-01
Postal Address : – To Coordinator (Test and Selection), Lambert Square Guest House, GB Pant University of Agriculture and Technology Pantnagar, Uttarakhand-263145. (Read Official Notification)
Last Date : – 16th April, 2021
Download Official Notification : – Click Here
Organization Website : – Click Here
@ Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 70 Prosecuting Officer Post, Last Date – 09th April, 2021
@ Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) 55 Child Development Project Officer Post Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online, Last Date – 01st April, 2021
@ Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) Engineer Post Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online, Last Date – 15th April, 2021
LIVE Updates पाने के लिए सोशल मीडिया ग्रुप को लाइक करें –