The Western Railway (WR) is one of the 17 zones of Indian Railways, and is among the busiest railway networks in India. The major railway routes of Indian Railways which come under Western Railways are: Mumbai Central – Ratlam, Mumbai Central – Ahmedabad and Palanpur – Ahmedabad. The railway system is divided into six operating divisions: Vadodara, Ahmedabad, Rajkot, Bhavnagar, Ratlam and Mumbai. Vadodara railway station, being the junction point for the Ahmedabad – Mumbai route and the Mumbai – Ratlam route towards New Delhi, is the busiest junction Station in Western Railways and one of the busiest junctions of Indian Railways too, while Ahmedabad Division earns highest revenue followed by Mumbai Division and Vadodara Division.
Western Railway Recruitment 2020; Western Railway has released notification for filling up 3553 vacancies for the post of Apprentice.
Division/ Workshop wise Vacancy Details : –
- Mumbai Division (BCT) – 792 Posts
- Dahod Workshop (DHDW) – 187 Posts
- Ahmedabad Division (ADI) – 603 Posts
- Pearl Workshop (PLW) – 396 Posts
- Ratlam Division (RTM) – 455 Posts
- Baroda Division (BRC) – 489 Posts
- Bhavnagar Division (BVP) – 157 Posts
- Rajkot Division (RJT) – 140 Posts
- Mahalaxmi Workshop (MXW) – 64 Posts
- Bhavnagar Workshop (BVP) – 73 Posts
- Sabarmati Workshop (SBIW) – 86 Posts
- Head Quarter Office (HQ Office) – 66 Posts
Western Railway Selection Process will be based on Merit.
All desirous and eligible applicants shall apply ON-LINE after satisfying themselves that they are eligible as per the terms and conditions of this recruitment. Interested candidate may apply and submit the application form before the closing date. The details are given in the official notification.
Category : – Indian Railway Sector.
Job Location : – All India
Job Title : – Apprentice Posts.
No. of Post : – 3553 Posts.
Salary : – Read Official Notification.
Eligibility : – 10th standard and ITI in relevant trade. For more details Read Official Notification.
Age Limit : – Minimum & Maximum age limit is 15 to 24 years As on 06/02/2020. (Read Official Notification)
Application Fees : –
- Gen/OBC/EWS – Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates – No Fee
- Pay Application fee through online mode (Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking) or Challan. (Read Official Notification)
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application – 07/01/2020. (Read Official Notification)
Last Date : – 06th February, 2019
Download Official Notification : – Click Here
Organization Website : – http://www.rrcser.co.in/
@ Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER) Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for Group ‘B’ & Group ‘C’ Posts, Last Date – 20th January, 2020