On the 50th Anniversary year of the Indian Independence, the Government of National Capital Territory of Delhi has instituted the Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board. The Board has been incorporated with the purpose of recruiting capable, competent, highly skilled individuals by conducting written tests, professional tests and personal interviews wherever as desired. The Board shall hereby committed to develop selection and recruitment procedures that confirm to the global standards in testing, and promise selections by all fair means, of the most competent, capable, and skilled individuals for user departments.
DSSSB Recruitment 2020; Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) has released notification for filling up 3552 vacancies for the post of PGT, TGT, PET & Various Posts.
DSSSB Vacancy Details : –
- PGT Teacher – 773 Posts
- Physical Education Teacher – 692 Posts
- Domestic Science Teacher – 194 Posts
- Music Teacher – 123 Posts
- Drawing Teacher – 231 Posts
- TGT Computer Science – 364 Posts
- Librarian – 197 Posts
- TGT Special Education Teacher – 978 Posts
DSSSB Selection Process will be based on One Tier and Two Tier examination scheme.
All desirous and eligible applicants shall apply ON-LINE after satisfying themselves that they are eligible as per the terms and conditions of this recruitment. Interested candidate may apply and submit the application form before the closing date. The details are given in the official notification.
Category : – SSSB Services.
Job Location : – Delhi
Job Title : – PGT, TGT, PET & Various Posts.
No. of Post : – 3552 Posts.
Salary : – Read Official Notification.
Eligibility : –
- PGT Teacher – Post Graduate Degree in relevant Subjects and Degree / Diploma in training /Education.
- Physical Education Teacher – Graduate with Bachelor’s of Physical Education (B.P.Ed.) or its equivalent.
- Domestic Science Teacher – Bachelor’s Degree in Domestic Science/Home Science from a recognized University/Institute and Bachelor’s in Education with Domestic Science/Home Science as a Teaching Subject.
- Music Teacher – B.A. Degree with Music as one of the subject from a recognized university OR Higher secondary with Digree or Diploma in Music.
- Drawing Teacher – Five years diploma in Drawing/Painting/Sculpture/Graphic Art OR Master’s Degree in Drawing and Painting/Fine Art OR Bachelor Degree in Drawing/Painting/Fine Art plus Two years full time diploma in Painting/Fine Art.
- TGT Computer Science – Bachelor degree in Computer Application (BCA) OR Graduation in Computer Science OR BE/B.Tech (computer Science/Information Technology) OR Graduation in any subject and ‘A’ level course from DOEACC.
- Librarian – Degree from a recognized University and Bachelor Degree or Equivalent diploma in Library Science and Experience of Two Years
- TGT Special Education Teacher – Graduate with B.Ed (Special Education) or B.Ed. with a two years Diploma in Special Education or Post Graduate Professional Diploma in Special Education and Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) conducted by the CBSE. For more details Read Official Notification.
Age Limit : – Minimum & Maximum age limit is 30 to 36 years. (Read Official Notification)
Application Fees : –
- Gen/ OBC – Rs. 100/-
- SC/ ST/ PH/ Woman/ Ex-Servicemen – No Fee
- Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or through SBI Challan. (Read Official Notification)
How to Apply : – Visit https://dsssbonline.nic.in/ to Apply Online Application form. Read Official Notification.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application – 24/01/2020. (Read Official Notification)
Last Date : – 23rd February, 2019
Download Official Notification : – Click Here